Tuesday, January 31, 2012

OPI swatches

I don't own a single one of these polishes. My husband and I are house/dog sitting for his parents this week, so I decided to go looking through her polish stash. She has about 15 polishes and they're all OPI except for 3 Isadora. I swatched the Isadora, so I'll show those to you later this week. Today I have most of her OPIs. I didn't swatch a few -- she has some of the Muppets collection, but I have them all, so I didn't bother, and I wore Friar Friar Pants on Fire last time we house sat, so I didn't swatch it, either. If you want to see it, let me know in the next couple days and I'll get some pictures of it!

So after the break, enjoy 7 random OPIs!



Most of these are 1 thick coat with no base or top coat in natural light.



Conga-line Coral might be my favorite of all of these. It has such a beautiful shimmer!







I actually put this on today after swatching all of these, so I'll have more pictures of this later, I'm sure.







Quarter of a Cent-cherry: this actually has 2 coats on the ring finger. And I should have put on a base coat, as my nails are all now much pinker than they were before this.




This is so not my mannequin hands shade.
Sand in my Suit: This looks awful on me, but the shimmer is pretty!



No comments:

Post a Comment