Sunday, January 22, 2012

OPI Suzi Says Feng Shui + nail art

Here is another polish I bought before I knew anything about polish: OPI Suzi Says Feng Shui.
I only wore this polish for a day -- weird for me lately -- and I put it on & took pictures about 5 minutes before leaving for work, so please excuse the lack of cleanup.
These are all sans top coat, so you can see how shiny it is all on its own!

This is pretty close to color accurate.

Direct sunight; this is brighter than IRL.


I know this is an older polish, but I still love it. It has a special place in my heart for being one that I bought so long ago. Plus, I'm a sucker for blues. I normally pass this up for Ogre the Top Blue, as they're right next to each other in my stash, but this felt a little more cold weather appropriate.

Then the next day I decided to try my hand at needle marbling. It went... ok. I didn't really like the results all that much, so I ended up taking it all off and repainting right away. I have to say, it's a good thing my husband & I work opposite shifts, because otherwise he would get even more tired of my polish than he already is.

The two nails with just Suzi Says are on day 2 of wear with no top coat, fyi. The other two are needle marbled with China Glaze For Audrey.

Tomorrow: nail mail! My Zoya promo order is FINALLY going to arrive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment