Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Excuse Moi!

Ok, here's the deal. I loved how this looked on my nails. It is pink sparkly girly perfection. But I don't want to know how much top coat it would have taken to make it smooth... and the removal process was INSANE. I know everyone swears by the foil method, but I just don't think I should have to sit around with tinfoil on my fingers in order to get polish off of my nails. I think I'm just not cut out to be a glitter girl. A polish like Glitter in the Air with a little bit of glitter that won't make me insane, sure. But something like this? I will think long and hard before doing that again.

But here are some pictures! Feel free to click and view large. There are a lot of colors that turn into "pink & silver sparkles" from a distance, but if you look closely you can still see a lot of them.

OPI Excuse Moi!





My right hand!!
These are all 2 coats, no cleanup.

What do you think about glitter polishes? Are they worth the removal process for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment