Friday, March 9, 2012

China Glaze Hunger Games: Foie Gras & Fast Track

Foie Gras was fine. A nice enough taupe. It has a lot of purple undertone, but I saw a whole lot of brown most of the time. Two coats, no top coat.



These aren't my best pictures ever. Forgive me. I only wore it for a couple days, and then I switched it up for Fast Track. I had a job interview on Thursday (which went well, but also made me not really want the job that much...) so I figured I should go with something a little more "normal."
Again, two coats, no top coat.




I ...think? I like this color? I still haven't quite decided. It's nice enough, but in some lights it looks really awful on me. And sometimes the gold shimmer pulls a little green? Maybe that's just me, but it weirds me out.

I promise a non-Hunger Games polish next!

No comments:

Post a Comment