Wednesday, April 18, 2012

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink: OPI Cozu-melted in the Sun

I'm really not much of a dainty, pink, office-appropriate nail-color kind of person. I like greens and blues and bright colors, things that will cheer me up and get people to notice them. But every now and then I need something slightly more demure. Apparently for me, "demure" is something like this...


OPI Cozumelted In the Sun. Husband is a diver and loves Cozumel, so I mostly bought this for the name. But it's also really pretty! It's pink and silver, shimmery/foil, and when I need a break from brights, this is a great place for me to turn. It's what I wore last time I had a really bad break and didn't want to draw attention to my mangled nail.



What's your go-to Neutral-But-Not-Boring color?

No comments:

Post a Comment