Friday, April 6, 2012

Skull & Glossbones fail

A short post today. This is Skull & Glossbones from OPI's Pirates collection. I bought this one a couple months ago and hadn't gotten around to wearing it yet... and I'm not sure this really counts. I had an afternoon where I absolutely could NOT choose something to wear. I think I tried 3 different polishes before I found something I could at least tolerate. This color just does not work for me; it makes me feel like I have corpse hands. Plus, the formula was weird... even though I'd mixed it up, it was like the pigment had separated from the base. The first coat was really streaky in the weirdest possible way. I had to super mega shake it up & use a thick second coat to get it to smooth out.



Maybe at the end of the summer when I'm not (as) ghostly pale it will look okay on me, but I don't think I'll be trying it again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment