Thursday, December 29, 2011

Silver & sparkly!

What better time for sparkly nail polish than the week of New Year's?! This is Zoya Trixie with OPI's Crown Me Already!

The sun made my finger all sorts of weird colored, but both polishes are a true silver.They go together perfectly. This is actually exactly what I wore to my brother's wedding this fall!

Of course, I can't show my silver sparkly nails without including my silver sparkly ring! =)


And here's a close-up of Trixie. I got her in their big sale this last fall, and my order got held up because she was sold out for a couple weeks! Apparently she's a popular one, and I can understand why!


I haven't decided yet what I'll do for new Year's Eve -- I'm not even sure what our plans are! -- but silver is definitely a contender!

No comments:

Post a Comment