Friday, December 30, 2011

I am not a shrimp! I am a king prawn, okay?

Here is what's been on my nails all week: Pepe's Purple Passion!


My mother in law got me the entire Muppets collection for Christmas. I had red on my nails for Christmas (Zoya Kimmy, my husband's favorite), and I didn't want to deal with glitter, so I decided to go for the one color that isn't red or glitter!


It has a really interesting texture, as others have said. It didn't bother me, and I think I sort of ended up enjoying it. The above pictures are with two coats of top coat, but this next one is with just one, and you can really see it. Feel free to click for detail.


The first two pictures are also in direct sunlight, but in most lights, this is a more accurate depiction of what the color really looks like. It's sort of the color of raisins: somewhere between purple and brown, and much darker than I expected. But I really like it!


These pictures are all after 3 days of wear, and there is zero chipping and practically no tipwear! I'm actually sort of sad that I'm going to take it off tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment