Saturday, December 31, 2011

NYE!

I woke up this morning and could NOT decide what to wear on my nails! I knew I wanted to play with the Muppets glitters, but I couldn't decide which! So I did some quick skittles so I could see some combinations on first.


Here we have China Glaze Flyin' High under OPI Gone Gonzo, which is a perfect combo; Meep Meep Meep under Excuse Moi; Animalistic under Gettin' Miss Piggy With It; and Wocka Wocka, which was an afterthough, under CND Sheer 24K Sparkle. I fully expected to want to wear the pink combo, but once it was on my nails, I decided that it was actually my least favorite. Husband voted blue, but I'm wearing a blue dress this evening and I didn't want to be totally monochromatic. That left red. Animalistic was just too close to the reds I've been wearing lately, so I went with Wocka Wocka, which is just a little darker.





It's really pretty! Plus, this was one coat with practically zero clean up. Love!

Then I put Gettin' Miss Piggy With It over the tips. The two look absolutely fantastic together! After top coat, WW is rich & glowy, and GMPWI blends right on. My favorite glitter gradients are definitely when the two polishes match like this.





I am really excited to wear it this evening, and then in the next couple days I plan on putting Matte About You over it. Matte glitter is the best.

And a pretty picture in front of the Christmas tree.


I hope you have a happy and safe New Year's Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment