Sunday, December 1, 2013

Eureka! A meteor!

More Formula X! We're having beautifully clear weather this week, so I thought I'd celebrate with a bright color. So out came the pink!


Formula X Eureka. Decent formula, two coats to opacity. Application was a little tricky; going over an area twice tended toward balding. But a thicker second coat helped even it all out.


Meteoric is their black and white glitter. I'm in love with this. No bar glitter! Hooray! You can see on my index finger that there are larger hex pieces in there, but I prefer the thinner coverage on the other nails. There are also tiny holographic sparkles, but these pictures don't capture that. I'll just say this: if you like black and white glitters, get this one. You won't regret it.


The elusive right hand! Just to show the more even coverage across all the nails. No dabbing necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment